who we are
1. We believe that both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible constitute the divinely inspired Word of God.
2. We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe the Holy Spirit is sent from God the Father in order to convict each of person of his or her sin, of one’s lack of righteousness, and of judgment to come; The Holy Spirit also makes the believer in Jesus Christ spiritually alive, providing comfort, guidance and courage as we strive to follow the commands in the Bible.
4. We believe that without Jesus Christ paying the full price for his sin on the cross, sinful man is hopelessly and eternally lost. Man, by his own efforts, has no means by which he can become spiritually alive, obtain forgiveness or be declared righteous before God.
5. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in water baptism for believers, symbolizing the believer's identification as a follower of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe the life of the believer is to be marked by holiness and purity order that he might be a light and example to those in his world.
8. We believe in the personal, visible, and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in a resurrection to eternal life of all believers whose names are written in the Book of Life.